Find the Best K-12 Schools
Public, Charter, Online, Private, and School Districts in the USA.
HOW MANY ARE COMPLETING COLLEGE
WHERE YOUR TAX MONEY GOES: A website for tracking bills in the U.S. Congress
Compare K12 School Ratings and the Best School Districts below.
Find Great Schools with these resources and compare them for yourself!
Clicking WILL OPEN A NEW WINDOW
- DEPT OF ED NATIONAL BLUE RIBBON SCHOOLS
- BEST HIGH SCHOOLS IN THE US -- USNews.com
- THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION RANKED FOR EVERY STATE 2018
- PRE K - 12 RANKINGS MEASURE STATE PREPARING STUDENTS FOR COLLEGE 2018
- STATE EDUCATION SYSTEMS RANKED 2016
- YOUR COUNTY REPORT CARD
- Schools Ranked inside the State
- STATES WITH THE BEST AND WORST SCHOOLS 2018
- What 'A Nation At Risk' Got Wrong, And Right, About U.S. Schools - NPR
@GovBoard @NAEP_NCES @GreatCitySchls @DianeRavitch
They cooked the books which brought NCLB which killed recess, phys ed., play, with test, punish and privatization.
- ALTERNATIVE HIGH SCHOOLS
- 2012 SCHOOL DISTRICTS / REGIONS DEPENDENT ON FEDERAL FUNDS
- THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF THE SCHOOL PRIVATIZATION MOVEMENT A central tenet of the “undoing” has been the privatization of government assets and services.
- HOMESCHOOLING REGULATIONS BY STATE
- K12 VIRTUAL SCHOOL GUIDE
- COMPARE CHARTER SCHOOL POLICY BY STATE
- SCHOOLS FOR PROFIT WORSE THAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- K12 ADMINISTRATORS ASSOCIATION
- K12 TECHNOLOGY COORDINATORS
- ERATE FRAUD
- COMPARE K12 DISTRICTS INTERNET COSTS!
DOES YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT GET THE BEST ERATE PRICE?
- 184.108.40.206 Fastest, Privacy-First DNS Resolver
GET A PRIVATE FASTER INTERNET CONNECTION FOR FREE!
- K12 SCHOOL BOARD ASSOCIATIONS
- K12 SUMMER LEARNING PROGRAMS
- CLASS RANK SUCKS
- SCHOOL DISTRICT NEWSLETTER
- HOW TO BUILD THE BEST K12 SCHOOL WEB SITE FOR YOUR SCHOOL
- K12 STATE CORE STANDARDS
- K12 DoDDs
- YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SEX OFFENDERS
- EDUCATOR SEXUAL MISCONDUCT PDF
A Synthesis of Existing Literature Prepared for the U.S. Department of Education Office of the Under Secretary Policy and Program Studies Service By Charol Shakeshaft
90% OF PARENTS ARE WRONG!
They are lead to believe their kids are reading and doing math at grade level when this is not true. Parents ask the teacher if their child is doing well in the classroom and take a positive answer to mean the child’s performance is grade level. Parents, no matter their income or education level, race or ethnicity, ask the wrong question.
They need to ask if their child’s math and reading are at GRADE LEVEL to learn the truth.
Half of the white students are on grade level in math and reading by fourth grade; the percentages are lower for African-Americans and Hispanics.
The high school graduation rate is over 80%, and fewer than 2% of students are held back a grade. Parents can't be blamed for thinking their own kids are doing well, when they are on par with their peers. America's children graduate without high school level skills. It's a nightmare.
LANGUAGE IS MUSIC
MUSIC IS LANGUAGE
RAISING SMART KIDS IS NO SECRET!!
YOU'VE GOT TO GIVE THEM THE
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT THE DC BALLOU HIGH SCHOOL
Where Every Senior Got Into College
NCES National Center for Education Statistics
Administrative Data Division: Elementary and Secondary Branch, NCES
MARK GLANDER Research Scientist 202-245-7427
Potomac Center Plaza
550 12th Street, SW
Washington, D.C. 20202, USA
Common Core of Data (CCD) Nonfiscal Collection Manager
CCD Staff CCD Publications CCD
IQ ISN'T THE ONLY MEASURE OF SUCCESS.
As the Economist tells us, new research suggests that persistence and determination “grit” – often count for just as much as natural intelligence when it comes to success in life
Cite the K12PlayGround.com TM
Free: Find & Compare the Best Public, Charter, Online, Private, K-12 Schools and Districts for your child in the USA that are near you or where you want to live.
Find Resources for Great Schools
Date * / * / *