Find the Best Public, Charter, Online, Private, K-12 Schools and Districts in the USA.
Compare K12 School Ratings and the Best School Districts below.
Find Great Schools with these resources and compare them for yourself!
USE THE LINKS BELOW TO DIVE INTO SCHOOL STATISTICS
- DEPT OF ED NATIONAL BLUE RIBBON SCHOOLS
- BEST HIGH SCHOOLS IN THE US -- USNews.com
- THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION RANKED FOR EVERY STATE 2018
- STATE EDUCATION SYSTEMS RANKED 2016
- YOUR COUNTY REPORT CARD
- Schools Ranked inside the State
- STATES WITH THE BEST AND WORST SCHOOLS 2018
- What 'A Nation At Risk' Got Wrong, And Right, About U.S. Schools - NPR
@GovBoard @NAEP_NCES @GreatCitySchls @DianeRavitch
They cooked the books which brought NCLB which killed recess, phys ed., play, with test, punish and privatization.
- ALTERNATIVE HIGH SCHOOLS
- 2012 SCHOOL DISTRICTS / REGIONS DEPENDENT ON FEDERAL FUNDS
- HOMESCHOOLING REGULATIONS BY STATE
- K12 VIRTUAL SCHOOL GUIDE
- COMPARE CHARTER SCHOOL POLICY BY STATE
- SCHOOLS FOR PROFIT WORSE THAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- K12 ADMINISTRATORS ASSOCIATION
- K12 TECHNOLOGY COORDINATORS
- ERATE FRAUD
- COMPARE K12 DISTRICTS INTERNET COSTS! DOES YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT GET THE BEST ERATE PRICE?
- 184.108.40.206 Fastest, Privacy-First DNS Resolver GET A PRIVATE FASTER INTERNET CONNECTION FOR FREE!
- K12 SCHOOL BOARD ASSOCIATIONS
- K12 SUMMER LEARNING PROGRAMS
- CLASS RANK SUCKS
- SCHOOL DISTRICT NEWSLETTER
- HOW TO BUILD THE BEST K12 SCHOOL WEB SITE FOR YOUR SCHOOL
- K12 STATE CORE STANDARDS
- K12 DoDDs
- YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SEX OFFENDERS
- EDUCATOR SEXUAL MISCONDUCT PDF
A Synthesis of Existing Literature Prepared for the U.S. Department of Education Office of the Under Secretary Policy and Program Studies Service By Charol Shakeshaft
90% OF PARENTS ARE WRONG!
They are lead to believe their kids are reading and doing math at grade level when this is not true. Parents ask the teacher if their child is doing well in the classroom and take a positive answer to mean the child’s performance is grade level. Parents, no matter their income or education level, race or ethnicity, ask the wrong question.
They need to ask if their child’s math and reading are at GRADE LEVEL to learn the truth.
Half of the white students are on grade level in math and reading by fourth grade; the percentages are lower for African-Americans and Hispanics.
The high school graduation rate is over 80%, and fewer than 2% of students are held back a grade. Parents can't be blamed for thinking their own kids are doing well, when they are on par with their peers. America's children graduate without high school level skills. It's a nightmare.
HOW MANY ARE COMPLETING COLLEGE
WHERE YOUR TAX MONEY GOES
- 2016 $100 billion for K–12 education. Two gaping gorges have been cleaved through the dreary education landscape. The black-white divide, obvious in 1966 virtually intact.
- What Really Happened At the DC Ballou High School Where Every Senior Got Into College
- Read or Go To Jail - the School to Prison Pipline
- Learning to Read
HOW TO TEACH READING : IDEATION SCAFFOLDING
♫★♪♫★♪ LANGUAGE IS MUSIC - MUSIC IS LANGUAGE
NCES National Center for Education Statistics
Administrative Data Division: Elementary and Secondary Branch, NCES
MARK GLANDER Research Scientist 202-245-7427
Potomac Center Plaza
550 12th Street, SW
Washington, D.C. 20202, USA
Cite the K12PlayGround.com TM
Free: Find & Research the Best Public, Charter, Online, Private, K-12 Schools and Districts in the USA near you or where you want to live.
Find Resources for Great Schools