SITE MAP K12PlayGround.com ™
Find a School or Organization and their video projects
THIS IS SIMPLE
- SEARCH FOR YOUR SCHOOL OR ORGANIZATION PAGE
- ✅Register / LOGIN
After you register or login
- ✅SUBMIT YOUR SCHOOL INFORMATION
- ✅SUBMIT A LINK TO THE PROJECT VIDEO
- ✅SELECT HASHTAGS
► Promote the Human in the Humanities
► Our Partners
► About the K12PlayGround.com
► Resist Propaganda
► Resist Social platform monopolies with unprecedented global scale
► Promote the Circle of Trust
► West Indian Proverbs
► OUR AMERICAN K12 INTERNET HISTORY
- K12 Internet Pioneer Gleason Sackmann
- Gleason Sackmann "NetHappenings" Mailing List 1989 © and Karen Ellis
- The "Hot List" announcements of school websites online ©1993 migrates to the K12PlayGround.com site ©2017
► Compare K12 School Ratings and the Best School Districts
► Find Data that tells you how well your school or school district is doing where you live in the U.S.
► Ask Teacher if their child’s math and reading are at GRADE LEVEL!
PROJECTS - Introduction
- Introduction to Interdisciplinary Projects
- Join Interdisciplinary #STEAM #STEM K12 School Projects.
- Link to your video project from your school information page and promote your work.
- MAKE YOUR VIDEO PROJECT WITH STORYMAP.ORG FOR FREE
- Select #Hashtags help define cultural indicators and measure K12 "cultural vitality".
- Core Arts Standards - The Arts turns data into actual information
HOW CAN BLENDING FOLKLORE INTO INSTRUCTION BE USEFUL FOR MY TEACHING
- What do we learn here?
- Disposition / Soft Skills
- Folk Arts in Education State Agencies
- Folklife projects emphasizes Project Based Learning, documentation, service learning, and community.
- Children's Work is Play. We first meet each other othere on the schoolyard playgrounds.
#FOLKLIFE / #FOLKLORE PROJECTS
MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT THE PROJECT
LINK TO CLASS / STUDENT PROJECTS
PROMOTE THE STORY - BE CREATIVE
EVIDENCE STUDENT SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE BEFORE GRADUATION
► Independent Folklore Profiles State Agencies
► About #STEAM #STEM
► Find Your School then Pick a Project
► Public Folklife Science Project
► Literature - Film
► Cyber Security Projects
💀 Hygiene, VPN, Search Engines, Cold War, Hacker Ethos, learn to Code ☮
☮ The symbol is from the "Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament" from the late 1950's. Imitating the flag signals of the letters N and D.
► Ham Radio Operators #STEM
1st line serving the community in an emergency #MorseCode
► Gun Laws
What is your K12 School Active Shooter Plan
► Teach Democracy
Is your state still a Democracy? Find Your Unknown Culture Maker / Community Scholar
► Financial Literacy / Security
$ PRIVATE DEBT 1.5 TRILLION 2019
Federal Watchdog Issues Scathing Report On Ed Department’s Handling Of Student Loan
► Elections: Security
The computers we use in the voting process are vulnerable at every level.American elections are too easy to hack.
► IOT & PITA
Who is responsible for ethics around code? WHO IS USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA. Techs ethical dark side. How to create the perfect anonymizing botnet.
► Privacy #DeleteFacebook
MEDIA LITERACY: All of our minds can be hijacked. Our choices are not as free as we think they are. Facebook labelled "digial gangster".
► School Garden -- Climate Change "GUARDIANS NOT GARDENERS"
YOU ARE THE GUARDIANS OF THE PLANET
Find a little bit of land AT YOUR SCHOOL or use the roof to grow food for your community.